Experience a land of Adventure and Magic!
The Toucan House is a 2-storey vacation rental located on a large 1.01-acre property in a Rainforest Eco Community. With up to 5 bedrooms to rent, this Belize eco-lodge can accommodate up to 11 persons. Individual room rentals are available for singles and couples as well! The Toucan House is entirely off-grid – with solar and rainwater catchment.
The Toucan House is named for the toucans that roost in the Rainforest canopy above the Belize Rainforest lodge. Nestled in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, this Belize vacation rental offers a “super natural” environment.
LOWER LEVEL BEDROOMS: (with separate entrances to outside):
Bedroom #1 (Max: Triple Occupancy): Downstairs Bedroom with lower Double Bed and upper Single Bunk, and Sink with Shared Outdoor (very modern) Bathroom/Shower
Bedroom #2 (Max: Double Occupancy): Downstairs Bedroom with Queen Bed, and Sink with Shared Outdoor (very modern) Bathroom/Shower
MAIN FLOOR BEDROOMS:
Bedroom #3 (Max: Double Occupancy): Main floor Bedroom (at front of house with small balcony) with Double Bed, with shared main floor Bathroom
Bedroom #4 (Max: Double Occupancy): Main floor Bedroom (at back of house) with Double Bed, with shared main floor Bathroom
LOFT LEVEL BEDROOM:
Bedroom #5 (Max: Double Occupancy): Loft-level Bedroom with King Bed (shared bathroom on main floor level). Note: this bedroom is only rented if the entire house is rented as it is an open concept layout.
* Entire Home consists of 5 bedrooms, housing a maximum of 11 persons with equipped kitchen; one 4-piece indoor bathroom (toilet, sink, shower, urinal); one 3-piece outdoor bathroom (toilet, sink, separate shower facilities); living room; outdoor palapa-covered dining deck; bonfire pit in the front yard area. Bed linen and indoor bath towels are provided.
Things to do at The Toucan House
- Participate in watersports on vibrant Vaca Lake!
- Enjoy water access to 3 magical Belize waterfalls!
- Hike epic trails and wildlife corridors!
- Savor incredible bird watching opportunities!
- View and experience the wildlife in our 130-acre Belize Rainforest community including: anteaters,
armadillos, Blue Morpho butterflies, howler monkeys, kinkajous, tapirs, wild parrots and more!
- Visit our Belize permaculture gardens and food forests!
- Kick back, relax and breathe in our fresh Rainforest air!
Vacation in an “off-grid” Belize jungle home!